This product is available for a cool $64CAD at Sephora. You get the standard 30ml/1 oz of product in the decorative glass container. This foundation is the sister product to the matte Dior Forever. If you love Dior Forever, you will love this glowy version. It is actually perfect for summer. Featuring a light to medium buildable coverage; you will glow. In a beautiful way.
- Beautiful packaging
- 24-hour wear formula
- Applies beautifully
- Once dried down and set, it doesn’t move
- Looks stunning all day long
- Not affected by heat or humidity
- If you have skin on the oilier side; give this a pass, you will be too glowy
- Have to build the coverage, a little more so than the matte version
- Not cruelty-free company
- Not a Vegan company
- Limited shade range
I found that I was a bit too dewy after a long day at work. Other than quick blot midday I didn’t think that this product could perform any better. The 24 shades are not exactly super inclusive. If you have deep skin, you may find yourself out of luck. Have you tried this foundation? What are your thoughts on it? Let me know in the comments below or chime in on Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram @everydaybeaut11. Click the subscribe button and share us with your friends.
As described on the Sephora website:
What it is: A medium-to-full-coverage foundation that remains flawless for up to 24 hours, in a radiant finish.
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
– Pansy Extract Hydration Booster: Helps protect the skin from drying, leaving it soothed, and looking smoother and more radiant.
What Else You Need to Know: The iconic, long-wearing Forever foundation, now in a radiant finish, creates a complexion that appears flawless and even, with tighter-looking pores. From morning to night, the skin-perfecting formula delivers a naturally-vibrant, shine-free glow.
Clinical Results: In a test on 55 women:
– 84% found their complexion fresh and natural
– 80% found that the product was gentle on the skin, leaving it smooth and supple