Welcome to the weekend, let’s cook! I love Chia seed pudding. I have a million different ways to make it, and it can be breakfast, snack or dessert. It is amazing. Try it. This recipe can be adjusted in a million different ways.
- 2 cups coconut milk, you can use all types of milk use your favorite
- 2/3 cup chia seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened coconut flakes
- 2 tablespoons chopped nuts of your choice
- Combine it all in a bowl, mix it up and let it sit overnight
- Enjoy amazingness in the morning
What is your favorite fast morning recipe? Let me know in the comments down below or chime in on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram @everydaybeaut11. Find us on Flipboard at Beauty to the Test magazine.