Welcome to the weekend, let’s cook! This is a quick and easy recipe that first appeared on Allrecipes.com. Below is the original recipe with my modified changes in red. Enjoy!
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 1 teaspoon salt and pepper, or to taste
- 1 1/2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 1/2 onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 (14 ounce) can coconut milk
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can stewed, diced tomatoes
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- Season chicken pieces with salt and pepper.
- Heat oil and curry powder in a large skillet over medium-high heat for two minutes. Stir in onions and garlic, and cook 1 minute more. Add chicken, tossing lightly to coat with curry oil. Reduce heat to medium, and cook for 7 to 10 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink in center and juices run clear.
- Pour coconut milk, tomatoes, tomato sauce, and sugar into the pan, and stir to combine. Cover and simmer, stirring occasionally, approximately 30 to 40 minutes.
What is your favorite tasty recipe? Let me know in the comments below or chime in on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram @everydaybeaut11. Find us on Flipboard at Beauty to the Test Magazine.