I was cruising YouTube, and I was watching Samantha Ravndahl, if you are not familiar she is a phenomenal makeup artist who I totally recommend checking out, I will link her channel here. Anyways, I watched her use a technique called Soap Brows. Now, to say it caught my attention would be a massive understatement. This is literally nothing I had ever seen before.
It is super fast and straightforward. Ready? Let’s do it!
What you are going to need:
- Bar soap (clear bar soap)
- Water (spray bottle works best)
- Eyebrow pencil
How it works:
- Spray water to wet soap
- Run the spoolie through the soap
- Rub off any excess soap on a towel or the back of your hand
- Gently run soapy spoolie through brows in an upward motion to shape brows
- Use the eyebrow pencil to fill in any gaps
Daytime brows, done in less time than it takes to pick out a lip gloss. This method works by brushing the eyebrows up, they appear automatically fuller than what you started with. Illusions are a good thing. Brows will stay put and shaped, looking perfect all day. It’s exciting and inventive. Have you tried Soap Brows? Let us know in the comments below, or chime in on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram @everydaybeaut11. Find us on Flipboard at Beauty to the Test magazine.