Ever see a picture of a meal and become instantly hungry? I have that happen 5 times a day. So, for all of you who are famished, let’s cook!
- 1 head of Cauliflower, washed and cut into florets (or just buy it precut)
- 1 cup Breadrumbs
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- 1/4 tsp Thyme
- 1/4 tsp Oregano
- 1/4 tsp Parsley
- 1/4 tsp Basil
- Olive Oil
- Heat oven to 350F
- In a bowl combine breadcrumbs, salt, pepper, thyme, oregano, parsley, and basil. ( You can really add or subtract any spices that you would like. These are just the ones that I choose to use)
- Place cauliflower florets in a separate bowl and generously coat with olive oil.
- Add the breadcrumb mixture to the cauliflower and make sure that all of the florets are covered in the breadcrumb mix. You can totally save time on dishes and use a ziploc bag. Just throw the cauliflower, bread and oil in a bag, seal and shake.
- Spread cauliflower evenly on a baking sheet and bake in the oven for approximately 30 minutes, turning once midway through the baking process.
This recipe is fast and easy for those times when you want a tasty snack but you don’t want the added calories or effort. What is your favorite snack recipe? Let me know in the comments below or chime in on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram @everydaybeaut11. Find us on Flipboard at Beauty to the Test magazine.