Welcome to Sunday, let’s cook! This recipe was originally from AllRecipes.com. I’ve modified it to accommodate my dietary restrictions, see the link at the bottom of the page to see the original recipe provided by Nelda.
- 1 pound ground pork breakfast sausage
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese ( Dairy free Jalepeno Cheese Loaf)
- 2 cups milk (Dairy free milk – Soy or Almond)
- 2 eggs
- 2 pounds tater tots
- 8 Slices of bacon, cooked until crispy and crumbled
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place sausage in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium-high heat until evenly brown. Drain, and spread evenly in the bottom of a 9×13 inch pan. Spread cheese and bacon over sausage.
- In large bowl, beat together milk and eggs. Pour over cheese. (May be refrigerated overnight at this point).Top with tater tots.
- Bake in preheated oven for 35 to 45 minutes. Cool for 5 to 10 minutes before serving.
What is your favorite potato dish? Let me know in the comments down below or chime in on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram @evrydaybeaut11. Find us on Flipboard at Beauty to the Test.
Original recipe available here on AllRecipes.com.