What is it?
- Skin conditioning agent and lubricant
Where is it used?
- Hair Oils
What does it do?
- Barrier method preventing water evaporation
- Synthetic Silicon oil is often used medically to reduce gas
- Smooths hair for a frizz-free look
- Provides a barrier to trap in moisture
- Provides a smooth surface for makeup
- Can clog pores
- Can cause skin irritations and rash
- Can cause hair loss
**Coming soon*** we will be conducting our first product giveaway! Click on the follow button to be automatically registered for a chance to win. Other ways to enter will be announced when the giveaway is officially launched!